2019 Senior Sarah
Sarah goes to Edmond North High School and is involved in the choir and drama. She does musical theater in the community and in her free time likes to go rock climbing. She loves to sing, dance and act which works perfectly for her weekend job as a party princess. Her great personality and natural beauty made for a great session!
2019 Senior Garrett
Garrett goes to Edmond Memorial High School and is a member of the Men’s Varsity choir. He is actively working towards his Eagle Scout rank with Boy Scout Troop 79. Garrett agreed to all the portraits his mom wanted and even brought his little dog. I think he was surprised to find out that getting your senior portraits done is actually fun!
2019 Senior Ashlyn
Ashlyn goes to Edmond Santa Fe High school and is dreaming of senior year. She is looking forward to all the experiences senior year will bring including having her senior portraits done. She is a member of the Varsity Pom squad and enjoys spending time outdoors with family and friends.
The Senior Model Search Begins!
The search is on for enthusiastic High School Juniors to join our Class of 2019 Senior Model Team! Senior Models enjoy an exciting modeling experience, exclusive benefits and big savings while getting a head start on their senior portraits. This is a fun way to save money on your senior portraits and earn some fun incentives. The best part is, all you have to do is talk about your experience! It’s literally that easy!
What does it mean to be a senior Model? Once the team is selected, we will have a promo session. These images will be used for advertising and social media! Once we’ve posted on social media, all you do is share and talk about the session with your friends, team mates, anyone from the class of 2019 and tell them about Taylor Made Photography. Super easy! Senior models must agree to be MODELS exclusively for Taylor Made Photography and be excited to share and spread the word!
Our goal is to give you the ultimate senior portrait experience and celebrate who YOU are, in this moment!
Get Started on your Senior Model Application, fill out the form.
Senior Model 2019 Application Form
I think your face belongs on someone’s fridge. They’ll look at you while they try to make good eating choices. They’ll look and think WOW I knew them when they were only this tall while they make that gesture with their hand to illustrate your once littleness. The date has been set to celebrate your bigness so lets make sure to get the word out! It’s time to order your graduation announcements!
It’s that time of year again! Yep Winter!! We find that high school seniors are being photographed at all times of the year and we have a great offer for you! Our Senior Winter Special is $50 for an in studio session includes unlimited outfits for one hour.
Its senior year, and that means there will be big ceremonies, parties, fancy dinners and gift giving very soon. Here are 10 of insane (but true) things about graduation announcements…
Its senior year, and that means there will be big ceremonies, parties, fancy dinners and gift giving very soon. Here are 10 of insane (but true) things about graduation announcements, invitations, and thank you cards. Numbers 2 and 4 are the best!
- Graduation announcements, invitations, and thank you cards are the best way to tell your family and friends that you’ll be graduating in 2017.
- The more graduation announcements you send, the more graduation gifts you may receive.
- Don’t forget to send Thank You cards to those who come to your celebration / party, and those who gave you a gift.
- You don’t have to rely on the boring announcements, invitations, or thank you cards from the school. You can have custom cards created with your senior portraits at Taylor Made Photography.
- Taylor Made Photography has over 18 stylish announcements, invitations, and thank you cards to choose from.
- Graduation Announcements can also be used as party invitations.
- Announcements, invitations, and thank you cards from Taylor Made Photography include envelopes.
- Graduation announcements and party invitations should be sent out 4 to 6 weeks before your graduation ceremony and party.
- Thank You cards should be sent out no more than 2 weeks after ceremonies, parties, or receipt of gifts.
- The style and design of your announcements, invitations, and thank you cards say a lot about who you are.